(1) a $20,000 grant for the purchase and installation of a small solar system.
(2) a $224,000 grant for the purchase of a large wind turbine.
(3) a $50,000 grant to make energy efficiency improvements to an existing facility.
(4) a $171,386 grant for an anaerobic digester.
(5) a $10 million guaranteed loan for the purchase and installation of a biomass electric generation facility.
Established in 1862, the Department of Agriculture serves all Americans through anti-hunger efforts, stewardship of nearly 200 million acres of national forest and rangelands, and through product safety and conservation efforts. The USDA opens markets for American farmers and ranchers and provides food for needy people around the world.