by: Michael Saunders
Grants are not Benefits or Entitlements. A Federal Grant is an award of financial assistance from a Federal agency to a recipient to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation authorized by a law of the United States. Grants are not Federal assistance or loans to individuals.
Since 2002, the federal government has been developing and implementing Grants.gov as a collaborative cross-government program focused on streamlining grants management for the Federal grant community.
Can You Real Estate Apprentice Grant your way to being a Real Estate Entrepreneur?
The real Estate apprenticeship grant is one of the few grants that actually offer financial assistance for people who seek profit. Usually, government awarded grants are provided only for non-profit individuals or institutions.
The program aims to improve the US real estate industry by providing education and training to people interested in pursuing real estate as a career. It awards grants every six months totaling to $1,000,000.
By assisting new real estate agents the grant aims to help these novices increase their sales by giving them guidance and training, as well as the stat-up cost, all to improve the real estate industry as well as to improve the individual.
What can this grant do for me?
Based on each type of grant each finalist awarded the grant receives an estimate of $7000 in the form of:
1. Compensation of your licensing fee as well as the provision to attend any class offered by RealtyU School for once year.
2. Unlimited online access to a real estate mentoring service as well as counseling calls from your mentor.
3. Software named Transaction Manager that can be automated to store data from every transaction for every deal you make. It automatically calculates and stores due-dates and is very good for easy data access and storage.
4. A free consultation from McLean International Consulting at your own office. They will give you advice on business system technology.
5. A marketing package which includes the designing of your own stationary, business cards, envelopes and letterheads, a custom brochure, printing and design of PowerKards as well as your very own web site.
6. A detailed demographic information system about neighborhoods in the country.
7. 20-30 real estate books.
8. The real estate Success Kit with a mortgage calculator and a Laser Dimension Master.
9. Free printing from Express Copy
10. A one-year subscription to visual tours to help you create visuals for online listings as well as train you for neighborhood tours.
11. You become a member of the Real Estate Cyberspace Society
Did you know?
Applying at Grants.gov can reduce your costs and the time required to find government grant opportunities and process your application. The site provides access to multiple grantors and reduces paperwork. (continued...)
Can You Use Government Grants to Become A Real Estate Entrepreneur?
About The Author