This is NOT a request for applications.
This is just a public notice that work under the existing cooperative agreement (P16AC01451) with the Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site Foundation will continue.
Specifically, the Foundation will continue to:
1. Repair and restore a complete
roofing system to properly shed water, snow and ice.
2. Ensure storm water at grade is diverted away from the perimeter of the House.
3. Repair and restore exterior windows and install new exterior storm windows.
4. Repair and restore damaged and worn exterior features.
5. Remove and relocate landscape features at or near grade to minimize deterioration along the perimeter.