The house at 158 Limerick, circa 1864, is one of only a few remaining residential buildings from the Keweenaws early industrial copper mining period.
The structures are in critical condition.
Stabilization is required to protect the three structures from on-going decay and deterioration
as a result of weathering and lack of regular maintenance.
The roofs have failed on two of the three structures.
Imminent loss of historic fabric will result without immediate action.
The property owner, Quincy Mine Hoist Association will allow the National Park Service to stabilize the properties.