United State Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award.
This is not a request for applications.
This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.
Agreement P17AC01566 with Southern Utah University, a partner under the Colorado Plateau Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, for project titled "Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project at Bryce Canyon National Park"
Relevant Nonprofit Program Categories
Obtain Full Opportunity Text:
http://www.grants.govAdditional Information of Eligibility:
• Applicants must have expert knowledge in the illicit drug field, as measured by published articles from peer-reviewed journals.
• Applicant staff must have extensive experience in conducting research and analysis of drug use in high risk populations including criminal justice hospitals, and drug treatement facilities.
• Experience in monitoring drug trends, developing innovative methods to identify emerging drug trends, conduct policy-relevant research • Capability to design drug-prevention programs, evaluate drug-prevention, intervention, and treatment programs • Capability to provide technical assistance to state and local agencies • Statistical analyses capability and a record of such work.
• In order to be eligible to receive funding under this award, recipients must be legally recognized as a public nonprofit institution/organization (which includes institutions of higher education and hospitals).
• Nonprofits must meet the definition as provided under 26 U.S.C.
Additionally, to be eligible an Institute of Higher Education must meet the definition provided in 20 U.S.C.
1001. Full Opportunity Web Address:http://www.grants.govContact: Agency Email Description:
Lilette Baltodano Agency Email: Date Posted:
2017-09-01Application Due Date: Archive Date: