Federal Assistance Awards, hereafter referred to as grants, under this notice are intended for local representatives of civil society, including U. S. or overseas-based non-profit/non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and private institutions of post-secondary and higher education.
submitted should meet one or more of the following U. S. Embassy Dhaka, Public Diplomacy priorities:
1. Improve Capacity within Bangladesh to Counter Violent Extremism.
2. Promote Pluralism, Democratic Values, Good Governance, Tolerance and Non-Violent Public Discussions.
3. Increase Access to Quality Education and expand U.S.- Bangladesh Educational Linkages.
4. Promote Entrepreneurship and Activities that Lead to Economic Growth and Prosperity.
5. Pursue gender equality and women empowerment, and combat gender based violence.