Agriculture Loans From GovLoans
2) Commodity Marketing Assistance Loans and Loan Deficiency Payments - This loan program will offer financial assistance to farmers in an effort to help them market their products, thereby improving and stabilizing their income.
3) Farm Operating Loans - This type of loan is offered to farmers who are not yet capable of obtaining commercial loans from private lenders. The funds administered under this loan program may be used to purchase farm operating equipment such as livestock, farm equipment, feed, seed, fuel, farm chemicals, repairs, and insurance.
4) Farm Ownership Loans - This type of loan are available for farmers and ranchers who want to purchase a farm or a ranch but it is not yet capable of procuring commercial loans from private, third-party lenders.
5) Farm Storage Facility Loans - This type of financial assistance is designed to encourage the creation of on-farm storage and handling facilities for certain crops such as corn, grain sorghum, oats, wheat, barley, rice, soybeans, peanuts, minor oilseeds, lentils, chickpeas, dry peas, and hay.
6) Fisheries Finance Program - This type of loan program was established to provide direct and long-term loans to to the aquaculture, mariculture, and commercial fisheries industries.
7) Rural Housing: Farm Labor Housing Loans and Grants - This type of loan program is tasked to provide capital financing for the development of housing for domestic farm laborers. The activities included in this loan program can include buying, building, or repairing dwelling for eligible farm laborers.
In order to read more about the eligibility and application requirements of the programs stated above, you can visit http://www.govloans.gov/loans/type/2.
Agriculture Loans From GovLoans
Back to Page 1
About The Author
The TopGovernmentGrants Editorial Staff maintains one the most comprehensive Websites offering information on government grants and federal government programs.
The staff also provides resources to other Websites with information on environmental grants and grants for youth programs.
Additional Government Grants ResourcesGrants From The Department of Commerce
In this article, you will discover the services offered by the Department of Commerce as well the different programs that could potentially help you in which ever way possible.
Replication Research on Sexual Violence Case Attrition Program
The Office of Justice Programs has recently announced the establishment of the Replication Research on Sexual Violence Case Attrition Program in an attempt to fund one research grant that could replicate the National Institute of Justice's Police Decision-Making in Sexual Assault Cases: An Analysis of Crimes Reported to the Los Angeles Police Department.
Institutes for Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities Program
The National Endowment for the Humanities has recently constituted the Institutes for Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities Program wherein they aim to support regional and national training programs intended for scholars and advanced graduate students in an effort to widen and strengthen their abilities and understanding of digital humanities.
Keystone Government Loan Program for Homebuyers in Pennsylvania
The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency has been running the Keystone Government Loan Program in which it intends to provide first mortgage financing on loans that are insured by the Federal Housing Administration, the Rural Development, and the Department of the Veterans' Affairs.
Grants For Single Mothers
If you are a single mom and struggling to get by, you are not alone. Whether you are going through a divorce or the father is absent most single mother face the burden of supporting themselves and th...
Applying for a Grant - Where and How
Applying for a grant used to be a difficult and tedious process. The applications were long and often difficult to obtain. Even worse, loans used to be difficult to locate. Unless you were extremely ...
Government Grants Within The United States Education Sector
The United States of America prides itself as having one of the top countries with the most efficient and functional educational systems. The US has been consistently working towards the improvement of the country's education-related initiatives.