Agriculture Loans From GovLoans
2) Commodity Marketing Assistance Loans and Loan Deficiency Payments - This loan program will offer financial assistance to farmers in an effort to help them market their products, thereby improving and stabilizing their income.
3) Farm Operating Loans - This type of loan is offered to farmers who are not yet capable of obtaining commercial loans from private lenders. The funds administered under this loan program may be used to purchase farm operating equipment such as livestock, farm equipment, feed, seed, fuel, farm chemicals, repairs, and insurance.
4) Farm Ownership Loans - This type of loan are available for farmers and ranchers who want to purchase a farm or a ranch but it is not yet capable of procuring commercial loans from private, third-party lenders.
5) Farm Storage Facility Loans - This type of financial assistance is designed to encourage the creation of on-farm storage and handling facilities for certain crops such as corn, grain sorghum, oats, wheat, barley, rice, soybeans, peanuts, minor oilseeds, lentils, chickpeas, dry peas, and hay.
6) Fisheries Finance Program - This type of loan program was established to provide direct and long-term loans to to the aquaculture, mariculture, and commercial fisheries industries.
7) Rural Housing: Farm Labor Housing Loans and Grants - This type of loan program is tasked to provide capital financing for the development of housing for domestic farm laborers. The activities included in this loan program can include buying, building, or repairing dwelling for eligible farm laborers.
In order to read more about the eligibility and application requirements of the programs stated above, you can visit http://www.govloans.gov/loans/type/2.
Agriculture Loans From GovLoans
Back to Page 1
About The Author
The TopGovernmentGrants Editorial Staff maintains one the most comprehensive Websites offering information on government grants and federal government programs.
The staff also provides resources to other Websites with information on environmental grants and grants for youth programs.
Additional Government Grants ResourcesGrants From The Department of Justice
The DOJ was initially established to ensure the enforcement of the law and administration of justice, which is equivalent to the justice or interior ministries of other countries all over the world.
Institutes for Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities Program
The National Endowment for the Humanities has recently constituted the Institutes for Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities Program wherein they aim to support regional and national training programs intended for scholars and advanced graduate students in an effort to widen and strengthen their abilities and understanding of digital humanities.
Biodemography of Aging Program
The National Institutes of Health has formed a partnership with the National Institute on Aging (NIA) in an effort to establish the Biodemography of Aging Program wherein they intend to solicit applications with the intent to conduct research studies regarding demographic and life-science approaches that could potentially expand the current understanding of aging, frailty and mortality.
Grants and Loans From The Department of Energy
In 1977, the President of the United States of America signed the The Department of Energy Organization Act which mandated the creation of the United States Department of Energy, which more commonly known as DOE.
2012 Scallop Research Set-Aside Program
The Department of Commerce, in cooperation with the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), has recently established a project entitled 2012 Scallop Research Set-Aside Program.
Cancer Education Grants Program
The Cancer Education Grants Program has been existent since the year 1994 and has long been providing support to innovative cancer education grants program that aim to translate the knowledge obtain from the research studies into actual public health applications.
US Environmental Protection Agency: Russian Arctic Black Carbon, Reduction of Black Carbon from Diesel Sources
The Artic Black Carbon: Reduction of Black Carbon from Diesel Sources project offers a funding opportunity to interested applicants as they work towards assessing primary black carbon sources in the Russian Arctic.