This is NOT a request for applications.
This is just an announcement that the Friends of Acadia have received an award for their work on 2016 ACAD Centennial Education Products.
Specifically, the FOA will:
• Serve as the liaison with the high school to coordinate meetings, planning,
and other work involving both partners and the NPS.
• Complete the work as described in this CA and attached workplan at a cost not to exceed $34,35 4. • Provide equipment, personnel, and other in-kind resources necessary to create 2016 Centennial educational products (i.e.
• Provide expertise in filmmaking including story structure, script writing, preproduction scheduling, cinematography and lightening, directing, sound recording, music scoring, editing, color correction, and title and effect finishing in partnership with the Mount Desert Island High School.
• Host a high school filmmaking course at Mount Desert Island High School designed to produce a half hour video entitled “Acadia 2016 Project” which is a film by youth for youth.
• Complete current initiative focused on evaluation of residential education program plan (“S.E.A.” Schoodic Education Adventure).