This is not a request for applications.
This is just an announcement that the The Museum of African American History has entered into a cooperative agreement to continue their work on the project:
What Freedom Means to Me Dialogues.
Specifically, the MAAH agrees to:
for access by the public to all public portions of the property at all reasonable times, either without charge or for a reasonable admission fee.
2. Assume primary responsibility for the interpretation of the African Meeting House and Abiel Smith School.
3. Grant the NPS the right of access to the sites at all reasonable times and cooperate in making historical studies and related studies dealing with the historical fabric.
4. Allow NPS the right to conduct interpretive tours of the interior and exterior of the African Meeting House and Abiel Smith School.
5. Be in compliance with the lease agreement between the Museum and the City of Boston pertaining to the Abiel Smith School.
6. Be responsible for day-to-day operation and maintenance of both sites including all mechanical systems, staffing of bookstore, and for purposes of providing interpretive and visitor services, janitorial services, and facility management.
7. Assume responsibility for all utility costs associated with both sites.
8. Provide NPS with supplemental training on the Black Heritage Trail and training on all exhibits, including any pertinent literature and materials 60 days in advance of a new exhibition, except in circumstances beyond the control of the MAAH.
9. Provide Standard Operating Procedures to the NPS pertaining to emergency evacuation procedures for both sites.
1 0. Route all day-to-day requests for additional NPS personnel or materials directly through the BOAF Site Manager.
1 1. Provide:
What Freedom Means to Me Community Dialogues:
Medicine Wheel Productions.