This is NOT a request for applications.
This is just giving public notice that an existing agreement with the Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site Foundation will continue.
Specifically, the Foundation will continue to:
1. Manage the Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS according to NPS
standards and guidelines for preservation, maintenance, interpretation and visitor services.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
(a) providing general administration of the SITE as well as maintenance and basic repairs (b) providing for utilities (c) providing for cleaning services (d) providing for trash removal (e) providing for landscaping and grounds maintenance (f) providing for security (g) providing for literature, postcards, refreshments, and miscellaneous souvenirs of a character satisfactory to the NPS, to be sold to visitors at the SITE.
2. Preserve and protect the SITE and its historic contents in a manner consistent with standards established by the NPS for historic structures and object collections.
The FOUNDATION shall exercise care to prevent damage to the SITE, its fixtures and grounds.
3. Provide, in cooperation with the NPS, information, interpretation, facilities, and services to visitors to the SITE.
The FOUNDATION may either allow free access or charge reasonable admission fees.
The amount of the admission fees shall be subject to approval by NPS.
4. Provide access to the SITE for private parties and events.
The FOUNDATION may charge such fees for the use of the SITE for private events as deemed appropriate by the FOUNDATION.
5. Provide FOUNDATION staff for visitor services, including operating the information desk and museum shop, providing visitor information, and providing guided tours during the hours when the SITE is open to the public and during private events, when applicable.
6. Offer year-round educational opportunities through house tours, school and adult programs, exhibits, walking tours and special events.